Live Alcohol Free Book

 Live Alcohol Free EBook

Hi, My name is Bren.
I struggled for years with drinking and paid a high price with missed opportunities and devastated relationships.

I went from living a rockstar lifestyle, buying and doing up houses - to being the last guy at the pub at closing - to waking up first thing Monday morning and pouring a glass a wine.

I stopped drinking for the final time just on two years ago.  I say for the final time because I quit and then relapsed for about four years before that.

Now, I do yoga four days a week, and this Sunday I compete in my second half marathon.

A crucial part of my recovery was to write a blog and I wrote http://soberin100days.blogspot.com for the last five years and connected with thousands of readers who are living a similar life.

Tired of drinking and in need of a change.

So, with some encouragement, I wrote my first book.  And then my second.  And I'm on my third right now.

Today, I am giving my 206 page Live Alcohol Free pre-quit program away fro free and I am putting out a genuine call for some fellow members of the 10k Readers to offer a honest, and insightful review.

No comments:

Post a Comment